God’s Love Is The Best Love

Today's blog is about God's Love.

We're coming up to Valentine's Day and love is all in the air. But what about us single ladies who have no significant other and spending the day by ourselves? Who's love do we have? Well, I'll tell you, we have God's Love. I know it sounds pretty cliche but it's true. We have God's Love and that's the best love of all.


I never knew how great God's Love was until last year. I went through a break up and thought I lost my everything. I was hurting, depressed, stressed, and even suicidal. The entire time God was trying to get my attention and love all up on me, but I wasn't focused on that. I was all about "ME, ME, ME" and "why are you taking me through this, God." One day it clicked and I finally decided that okay "God, I surrender and it's just me and you! Do what you need and want to do with me? " And from that point on is when I realized and accepted His love for me.



God's Love is so unconditional! Through any and everything I've done, He still loves me. We can't usually say that about each other because it's not in our human nature. God's Love is wonderful, powerful, and more than enough. Sometimes it can be difficult and hard to accept His love because it's not how we think it should be or we're simply just not use to it. But once you get mature enough in Christ and your relationship with Him, it will be all you need. Through my hard times of not acknowledging him, doing things I know I shouldn't be doing, and putting others before Him, His love still remained!


So for all of you single ladies, during this "Month of Love" acknowledge God's Love for YOU. Know that His love is the best love you can ever have. So on Valentine's Day, take yourself out on a date and just let God love all up on you. Accepting God's Love will lead you to another level. You'll know that you won't need anyone else to love you because God's Love is simply enough for you. You won't settle and you'll know what you deserve! And if marriage is for you, you'll embrace the wait even more because you know what you want and that God is all for you! His love for us is always and that'll never change. How amazing is that? Keep moving forward on your journey of singleness, maximize it, and accept God's Love and all He has for you!

I love you and praying that you take the time this month to realize God's Unconditional Love towards you! It's all you need.


Keep up with me through social media: link in "About Me".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ways To Break Cycles

What's Been Going On ?

How's Your Faith?