Never Let Your Crown Fall

" Lift Up Your Head Queen, If Not The Crown Falls."

In all my years, I never knew life could be so strenuous until this year. I finally felt depression, stress, and suicide on a real level. I was at least depressed for 4 months straight. And the main reason for that was because I wasn't fully letting go of what I needed to, I didn't fully surrender to God, and I wasn't noticing who I was in Christ.

God will really disrupt our lives to set us back on the right path. You may be wondering why are you going through this and that. You're really wanting to throw in the towel. But I'm here to tell you, "NO, DON'T DO IT!" There's more to life, you just have to trust the process. You can't let your crown fall just because there's a little " earthquake" in your life. I understand that the pain may be unbearable but just know God will not put more on you than you can bear.

Life is filled with ups and downs but we as daughters of the King can not lose faith and know that this is all meant for something and/or someone. When I first started going through, I was being selfish. I only looked at me and what I was going through. I didn't notice that this hard time wasn't just meant for me but for others. You can't be a help to someone if you haven't gone through anything. I'm glad now I can finally see that I'll be able to help and inspire someone else whether we went through the exact same thing or not.

What I want to say to you who may be going through and ready to give up, just keep going! There's a reason for everything. But while you're going through know who you are and who's you are. You are a daughter of the Most High. He is never going to leave you high and dry and He's probably got you in this season so you can run back and build your relationship with Him. God is the only one who can bring you through. He has so much in store for you. He's actually preparing you for the ultimate Promise and purpose He has for your life. No, it won't be easy but it's worth it and it will definitely take time getting use to.

Find your peace with in Him. He made you and He knows what He's doing with you. You may not understand and that's perfectly fine but don't let it overwhelm you and let your crown slip. I did it once before and I'll never do it again. Doing it made me feel like I was doubting God, which I was, and didn't trust He would bring me through. I'm here to tell you that He will and there's no reason to doubt, fear, or worry. Get content with where you are and start trusting God. You are His and He is yours! When you're feeling all alone, go to Him. When you're in need of someone to talk to, talk to Him. God wants to be there for you, He's your Father.




Pray, have faith, believe, and fix your eyes on Jesus! It's tough but keep your head held high and your crown even higher!

"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith." - Hebrews 12:2
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, 'do not fear; I will help you.' " - Isaiah 41:13

Keep up with me through social media: links in "About Me".


Comments

  1. So so glad that you didn't give up! Again I love the way you are letting God use you. He is the ONLY WAY!!! He never gives up on us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Been Going On ?

3 Ways To Break Cycles

How's Your Faith?