What's Been Going On ?



Hey guys! It's been awhile and I know you're wondering where have I been. To be honest, I've been in this place of complacency. I became comfortable with who and where I was in life. There was no growth, no motivation, no inspiration, no drive to do anything. I began to become distant from God, church, and everyone around me. I was a complete mess yet comfortable.

Eventually, I really began to feel the effects of everything. I was heading back into depression, loneliness, sadness, unhappiness, anything you can think of. At that moment, I knew it was time to get up and get myself together. The motivation still wasn't present but I forced myself to do what was necessary. I had to in order to never return to the place of depression/darkness. Starting devotionals, praying, reading my Bible, writing to God, and starting new spiritual/church series on YouTube were my steps into getting back to who I am suppose to be. All of these began to give me the peace, happiness, and joy I so desperately longed for.

After being healed from the situation I was in last year, I got completely comfortable. Everything was going good my way yet I strayed away from the One who brought me out. Most of us tend to do that. However, I've definitely learned that I need Him when I'm good just as much as when I'm at my lowest. God is literally my life.

God was and is forever faithful to me even after I strayed away from Him and His purpose for my life. I don't ever want to get comfortable again. He has done so much for me and I dare not take him for granted. Everything I have and everything I am is literally because of Him. If you find yourself in the place I was in, get back to seeking God no matter what. We may go through times where we don't feel anyone is there. That was one of my problems as well, but I come to tell you He is always there. And He may just send people in your life to help you along the way. I know He did for me and I'm for grateful for them.

Being comfortable and complacent doesn't lead you anywhere. If you want more in life and more for yourself, seek God continuously. He gives us things no one else will ever be able to. The peace, happiness, love, and joy you want, he has. We have to come out of our place of complacency and comfort zones though. Do things you know we'll grow your relationship with God and also grow you in every area of your life. Complacency is what the devil wants. He knows we won't grow there, we won't go after our purpose, nor seek God. I'd rather be out of my comfort zone and doing what God has for me, than to be pleasing the devil by not growing spiritually. Go after God like how you were when you first experienced him and salvation. Get out of your comfort zone. Pray. Seek God. Go after His purpose for your life. Have no fear or doubt. There's so much in store for you.

Prayer:
" Thank you God for giving us yet another day to see and live out our purpose. Thank you for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon us and our families. Today, I pray we get out of our comfort zones and complacency. That we seek You, God and live out the purpose you have for our lives. Strengthen us to do Your will. That we grow to be the Men and Women of God you've called us to be. I pray we have no fear nor doubt, but have boldness! Lead us and guide us in every area of our lives. I pray You heal our land and any brokenness anyone may have. Pour out Your love on us. Give us peace, peace of mind, love, joy, happiness, understanding, and wisdom. Renew our minds daily. Help us to put our hearts in the right place. Cover us in Your precious blood, protect us from all harm and danger seen and unseen, and keep us in your perfect will, peace, and care. I rebuke the devil and any attacks and spirits he has. God, have your way in our lives. Meet every need for each of us. I pray all these things in Jesus name, Amen. "

Keep up with me through social media: links in "About Me".


Comments

  1. In Jesus Name, Amen! So glad that you’re blogging again. Please know that you are an encouragement to me. To see you continue to be courageous and share your journey is life. We all have been in the season you’re in and me more than an few. I pray that God opens up opportunities for you to be more of a blessing to your peers and that he gives you your hearts desire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ways To Break Cycles

How's Your Faith?